Mime-Version: 1.0 (NeXT Mail 3.3 v118.2)
From: Peter Langston <psl>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 100 10:11:13 -0700
Subject: Whose News?
X-Lib-of-Cong-ISSN: 1098-7649 -=[ Fun_People ]=-
Forwarded-by: "Matthew 'ra' Kleinosky" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Forwarded by: "Skid Marks"
1. The Wall Street Journal is read by the people who run the country.
2. The New York Times is read by people who think they run the country.
3. The Washington Post is read by people who think they ought to run the
4. USA Today is read by people who think they ought to run the country
but don't understand the Washington Post.
5. The Los Angeles Times is read by people who wouldn't mind running the
country, if they could spare the time.
6. The Boston Globe is read by people whose parents used to run the country.
7. The New York Daily News is read by people who aren't too sure who's
running the country.
8. The New York Post is read by people who don't care who's running the
country, as long as they do something scandalous.
9. The San Francisco Chronicle is read by people who aren't sure there
is a country, or that anyone is running it.
10. The Miami Herald is read by people who are running another country.
© 2000 Peter Langston