41 Questions - Name the Christmas Song
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 95 12:06:16 -0800
From: Peter Langston <psl>
Subject: 41 Questions - Name the Christmas Song
Forwarded-by: email@example.com (Keith Bostic)
Forwarded-by: Rick.Touchette@seag.fingerhut.com (Rick Touchette)
Song list from Peter Van Houten <peterva@SOLAR.VND.TEK.COM>.
Name the Christmas Song
1. Quadruped with Crimson Proboscis
2. Eight PM to six AM without noise
3. Minuscule Hamlet in the Near East
4. Benevolent Despot
5. Adorn the Vestibule
6. Exuberance Directed to the Planet
7. Listen! Aerial Spirits Announcing
8. Trio of Monarchs
9. Yonder in the Hayrack
10. Cherubins, Audited from Aloft
11. Hallowed, Post Meridiem
12. Assemble, Everyone who Believes
13. A combination of all colors on Dec. 25
15. A dozen 24 hour yule periods
16. Befell during the translucent bewitching hour
17. Homo sapien of crystallized vapor
18. I desire a pair of Incisors on Dec. 25
19. I espied my maternal parent osculating St. Nick.
20. Perambulating through a Dec. Solstice Fantasy
21. Exclamation, Member of the Round Table with missing areas
22. Boulder of tinkling metal spheres
23. Vehicular homicide was committed by Dad's mom by a Rangifer Tarandus
24. The apartment of two psychiatrists
25. The lad is a diminutive percussionist
26. Sir Lancelot with laryngitis
27. Punch out the Passages
28. Cup-shaped instruments fashioned of a whitish metallic element.
29. Exlamation, small israeli urban center
30. Kong, Lear, and Cole - that's us!
31. Duodecimal enumeration of the passage of the yuletide season.
32. Leave the broadcast from an Elevation.
33. Our fervent hope is that you throughly enjoy your Yuletide season.
34. listen, the winged heavenly messengers are proclaiming tunefully.
35. As the guardians of the wooly animals protected their charges in
the dark hours.
36. I beheld a trio of nautical vessels moving in this direction.
37. Jubilation to the entire terrestrial globe.
38. Do you perceive the same vibrations that stimulate my
auditory sense organs?
39. Small, wingless bloodsucking insects that have a pater in the
40. May the Deity bestow an absence of fatigue to mild hale
41. Uncouth dolf with flaming color is aware of the Nature of precipitation
darling. [Ouch! -psl]
All I want for Christmas is my two-front teeth
Angels we have heard on high
Away in a Manger
Deck The Halls
Do you hear what I hear
Frosty the Snowman
Go Tell It on the Mountain
God Rest ye Merry Gentlemen
Good King Wenselaus
Grandma got run-over by a reindeer
Hark, the Herald Angels Sing
Home for the Holidays
I Saw Three Ships
I saw mommy kissing santa claus
It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
Jingle Bell Rock
Joy to the World
Little Drummer Boy
O Come All ye Faithful
O Holy Night
O Little Town of Bethlehem
Rudolph, The Red Nosed Reindeer
The First Noel
Twelve Days of Christmas
We Three Kings (of Orient are)
We Wish You A Merry Christmas
While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks by Night
© 1995 Peter Langston