Predictable, I suppose...
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 94 16:11:22 PDT
Subject: Predictable, I suppose...
Forwarded-by: bostic@CS.Berkeley.EDU (Keith Bostic)
Forwarded-by: Sean Eric Fagan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Forwarded-by: Monica Waldman <email@example.com>
From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Todd Krein)
Top 20 U.S.Air advertising slogans:
20. U.S.Air: A real man lands where he wants to.
19. Fly U.S.Air. Find out if there really is a God.
18. That guy who crashed into the White House was one of our best pilots.
17. Some airlines are content to fly thousands of feet over landmarks.
We try to get as close as possible for the best view.
16. Bring a bathing suit.
15. U.S.Air: Terrorists are afraid to fly with us.
14. U.S.Air: We may be landing on your street.
13. Our pilots are all terminally ill and have nothing to lose.
12. Which will fall faster, our stock price or our planes?
11. You think it's so easy, get your own damn plane!
10. The kids will love our inflatable slides.
9. Enjoy the in-flight movie in the plane next to you.
8. Complimentary champagne during free-fall.
7. Are our jet engines too noisy? Don't worry. We'll turn them off.
6. Our staff has had lots of experience consoling next-of-kin.
5. Ask about our out-of-court settlements.
4. On certain flights, every section is a smoking section.
3. Join our frequent near-miss program.
2. U.S.Air: We're Amtrak with wings.
1. U.S.Air: When you just can't wait for the world to come to you.
© 1994 Peter Langston